Tibetan Pray Flags
Tibetan Pray FlagsWhat is Pray Flags ?
A Nepali prayer flag was a colorful rectangular cloth, often found strung along trails and peaks high in the Himalayas. They was use to bless the surrounding countryside and for other purposes. Prayer flags are believe to have originate with Bon. In Bon, shamanistic Bonpo use primary-color plain flags in Tibet. Traditional prayer flags include woodblock-print text and images.
In Addition, During the Cultural Revolution, prayer flags were discourage but not entirely eliminat. Many traditional designs may have been lost. Currently, different styles of prayer flags can be seen all across the Tibetan region
In this paragraph, there was a five-color flag called Tarcho. This stands out among its characteristic landscapes. A sutra is written on this prayer flag, and every time. It decorates this flag and flutters in the wind. It means that it has been read.
In addition, the order of the five colors is determine in the order of blue, white, red, green, and yellow, and each represents the five majors of heaven, wind, fire, water, and earth.
Moreover, Pray flags, which look colorful and beautifully decorate in our eyes, also have good reasons and may contain the prayers of the Himalayan people who live their entire lives with religion.
At Last, This prayer flag was made of nylon made in Nepal, and the horse pattern and sutras are print on each sheet. The one on which this style of horse is drawn is called Lunta in particular.
What is the purpose of Tibetan prayer flags?
About this item
- These traditional paper thin flags are crafted with frayed edges and loose threads meant to blow and wear in the wind
- The gradual disintegration of each flag represents spreading and transfer of goodwill into all pervading space
- The five colors represent the five elements of space, air, water, fire and earth
- Print color on each individual flag varies from black, blue, red and white
- Print design may vary slightly from the pictured images due to handcrafted manufacturing, but all versions include the Lung ta (Wind Horse), traditional mantras and deities
- Furthermore, we accept your Custom design, colors, and size in our factory.
- Just inquiry us, we will give you best price, and other necessary information.
Showing all 7 results